How to view requests
The status of requests can be tracked at any time, using the following methods:
- Add-on administrators have the ability to track the status of requests via their My Forms page. From the My Forms page, locate and select the relevant form. This will route you to a portal designed for the administrator, allowing you to view requests, and resend notifications.
- Add-on administrators (and anyone with access to the spreadsheet linked to the Google Form) also have the ability to view all requests in the Form Responses sheet. The add-on will record the Request #, Revision #, File Link(s), and Recipient(s) on the right hand side of form response data. Please note, changes to these sheets can disrupt the add-on. Where possible, always use the admin tracking page, described above.
- When on our Team plan, Recipients can also view requests via the Recipient portal. For details on the Recipient portal, refer to this support article.
- Learn about Team plan features.
- Learn about Troubleshooting issues.